Hippocampus Magazine is a labor of love; staff members are all volunteers with a big heart and a love of lit. Our small submission fee helps a tad, but our main funding source for all operational costs, is still personal funds.
Additional support from our generous readers would greatly aid in our efforts and help fund things such as:
- Contributor payments (as of Jan. 2017, we pay $40 per accepted/published CNF submission)
- Web hosting and domain renewal
- Email newsletter software
- Event software
- Postage and shipping supplies
- Office supplies
- Promotional support
- Most Memorable and other prizes
- Conferences and events (our own and travel to others, such as AWP or NonfictioNOW)
If you enjoy our magazine and like what we’re doing in the creative nonfiction world, please consider making a small gift of any size securely via PayPal below. You do not need to have a PayPal account to contribute.
General Support: Choose Your Amount
Sponsor a Contributor: $40
***[As of October 2017, we’re also open to organizational support by way of issue sponsorship. Details here.]